TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.If you choose to use our services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. By submitting your personal information to us, you expressly agree to receive commercial communications and marketing materials from us. However, you can always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature.We gather data through a variety of different ways. For example, we automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site and based on the information, we will carry out internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.We let other companies, including without limitation companies that advertise with us, set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, if any, and we have no control over these cookies. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these other companies and websites and encourage you to consult their privacy policies.
2. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
3. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY:
- Your personal information is stored on LearnSuperMart servers located in Singapore. We use procedural and technical safeguards as we deem necessary to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption, “firewalls” and Secure Socket Layers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We will also employ the appropriate security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside LearnSuperMart. If you are aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.We have internal procedures in place requiring our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.However, kindly note that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, as such, we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we will not be responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. We will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorised access to your personal information.
6. CONTACT US
LearnSuperMart will respond to your query as soon as possible.